Oklahoma City’s premier spring agricultural and ranching event returns to the State Fair Park April 16, 17, & 18
Launched in 2005 as the Southern Plains Farm Show, the show will now be billed the Oklahoma City Farm Show. The name change is designed to clearly communicate the show’s location, and also signifies the plans for a long term partnership with the community and State Fair Park, a world-class event site. The show continues as the premier spring agricultural and ranching event for the southern plains area, with over 300 exhibitors featuring over 1000 product lines for three big days.
Exhibits include all of the latest in agriculture with a full line of displays, including tractor, sprayer, tillage, harvest equipment, cattle management products, and more. In addition to indoor and outdoor exhibits, daily horse training seminars, cattle chute demonstrations, cattle grading competitions, and prize drawings make the Oklahoma City Farm Show a don’t-miss event.
Plan your visit with the new Interactive Floor Plan to review companies and products represented at the show.
Exciting events at this year’s show:
- Scott Daily Horsemanship Clinics ~ Sponsored by 4-Star Central States Trailers & Radio Oklahoma Network
- Livestock equipment demonstrations
- AG Town Hall w/ Ag Committee Chairman Frank Lucas
- Daily $1000 “SHOWBUCKS” drawing ~ Sponsored by Sure-Grip
- Commercial cattle grading Scholarship Competition
- RFD-TV providing live updates from the show!